Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 01, 2007

Nothing new...

Hi! Well nothing new has really happend. I worked all weekend and had a 2 hour work meeting yesterday, very boring! Today worked again but it was super dead so I got to leave at 6:30! Tomorrow I have classes then when Jese and I are both done we are going to go to Stockton to do some more drywall, I am just going to do easy things though, let Jese do all the hard work!! On Wednesday I have class and Jese is going to start working at the church in stockton then neva and terrance are coming down for a little bit. On thursday I have class and work all day, Jese works till 11. On Friday we both work again, we get done at 8 then we are both driving to Faribo. On Saturday we have a church marriage counciling thing from 8:30-5:30 then Jese is going back home because he works sunday morning. I am going to go out to eat with my friends at el tequila!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yummy I can't wait! Then on Sunday I am going to go watch papa run the marathon and Cassie run the first 2 miles!!! Then eventually I will go home and start all over again! Well I have to go take a shower now! We have to get a hair cover for the drain because it doesn't drain very well and it is too hard to get the hair out and I don't like to stand in 2 inches of dirty water! Well talk to you later gator!
Christa Ann Wadekamper
Oh yes, don't worry Amy stole gilmore girls and I WILL get it from her this weekend!

No comments: