Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

New bedspread!!!!!! (updated!!)


Hello!! Well this weekend was a very fun one!! On Friday when I got done with work I went to Waseca to mother's house, I got there around 10:00 pm! Then we went to bed because it was so late!! On Saturday we got up at 6:30 so we could go to nerstrand for the big woods run, which was actually on the road not the woods!! I watched Liam while Amy and Mother ran, they did a very good job!! I will put up some pictures of them later I don't have my camera with me right now so I can't! After that I went to pick up Alicia in Faribo and we went to Mankato to do some shopping. I got Jese's ring and he likes it alot!! I got back to waseca around 2:30 and mother and I meet Amy at DQ to get a yummy ice cream cake!! Oh yeah before that I went to some new store in Waseca to register for some more things!! I don't remeber the name of it anymore though! Mother made us some steak, shrimp, and mashed potatoes, it was all very yummy except for the potatoes because she used vanilla flavored milk, yuck-o!! Who wants vanilla in their potatoes! Adam came over to eat some supper after he was done working on his house too! We were going to go bowling but some baby (amy) was too tired so they left and we went to bed around 10:00, I think! On Sunday I got up at 8:00 then watched tv untill 10!!!! Eventually we went to Amy's to get her and we went to eat at Applebees and I got my first legal drink, yeepee!!! Then we went shopping until 4, which is when I got my new bedspread! Then we went to Grandma B's to celebrate the october birthdays!! After that Amy, Cassie, Nick and I went to Papa's! Nick went home because he wasn't up to partying all night long!! We went out to some bars then, I can't drink very much!! Cassie and I both got sick, but she did worse than me, hehe!!! We got back to Papa's around 12:00, we couldn't last any longer than that!! On Monday I got up at 9 and went back to Wy-noooona, Cassie was still sleeping on the couch, hehe!! I worked at 2:30-8 then I went to the library to meet my group for a project for one of my classes then I went home and finally did my homework that was due today!! Today I don't work, yeepee!! I am going to clean because the apartment needs it bad, almost badder than Amy's house!! Oh yeah, this morning I was almost late to class because I had to scrape my windows, I wasn't very happy!! Tomorrow I am going to go to the DMV to get my new license because right now I am driving with an expired one, opps!! Well I guess I better listen now since I am in class, hehe!!
C
H
R
I
S
T
A


A
N
N

W
A
D
E
K
A
M
P
E
R


1 comment:

Jamie said...

Happy 21st Christa!