Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 29, 2007

Nothing new...

Hi!! I don't know anything new today! I didn't get sent home early this weekend from work so that is good, now my check won't be as small!! Yesterday at our work meeting we talked about hair extensions! Each sylist has to go to a class to learn how to put the extensions in and they have to have a model who is willing to pay $140 to get a full head done, which I am!! One of them already learned how to do it when the manager and owner went to the class and used her as a model so I am letting her do my hair and one other girl, it takes all day!!! Normally it would take about 3 hours and $500, but they are in class learning how to do it so I just have to pay for the hair! I am getting that done November 29th!! I am super excited! Today after work I have to go to a stupid meeting for one of my classes, I am not excited about it because they all want to meet on mondays at 8 but I work until 8 and they always start before I get there, jerks! Hopefully it doesn't take long today because I just wanna go home after work! Tomorrow Jese and I are going to fleet farm to get him and new hunting jacket and me some new boots because every year my feet freeze because I have to wear ones that are 3 sizes to large for me, not this year!! I am going to use my birthday money to get them. I have to be to work in 29 minutes :( I hope it isn't busy today I don't want to do anything!! I already know I have to do actual work though because they got a new order of products in today so I will have to enter them all into the computer and price all of them, man my job is tough!! I ironed my work shirts today with my $7 iron, it works pretty good for only $7!! Well I guess I don't know anything so have a nice day!!
Christa

4 comments:

Amy said...

i am glad to see that you updated your blog:) if you want you can use my boots since i won't be using them, then you wouldn't have to spend your birthday money on boots!!!

Anonymous said...

do they need another person to put extensions in? I need some extension!

Christa said...

I will see if any of them want you to be a model....is your hair longer than your chin?? I don't remeber

Anonymous said...

actually it is!!! you probably don't remember because you were drunk last time i saw you! haha :)