Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, October 04, 2007

A Busy Busy Fall!!

Hi!! Well yesterday I realized that my busy fall has finally started! Every weekend I am either going home or working, except for my birthday weekend, I am staying in Wy-noooona for that! So now until December or January I am all booked up!! I don't know what I am doing after the wedding for Christmas' yet but I am sure they will fill me up untill January! Then the weekend before school starts my friends and I are going to spend the weekend in the cities for a little bit of fun! Then school will start again and my weekends will finally be free again!! My nose is runny today :( Stupid nose, it just wants to run! Well I guess I will go now because my class is starting!

Christa W.
Only 72 more days!!!!!
Oh yeah last night I had my first wedding nightmare, I lost two teeth the night before the wedding!!! I brushed extra good this morning!

1 comment:

Christa said...

yeepee i got a c on my stats test!!!