Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, October 26, 2007

HELLO!!!!!!!

Hi!!! Well this morning I got to sleep in until 10!!!! It was great! Then I went to work and picked up my paycheck, it was little because it was 9 hour short of normal because I was sent home early almost every day. Hopefully this weekend isn't as dead as the last one I worked so I can actually get my full hours in because I took friday off so I can go up north deer hunting! After I got my check I went to the bank and put it in there then I went tanning, I only went for 10 minutes this time so I didn't burn my butt!!!! Then I came home and took a shower, sweet huh!! Today is a very sad day, Jese put our tv down to just the basic channels so we can save $30 a month, but we are only going to have it at that until January, we are just trying to save some money for Christmas! Plus now we have to pay for the ring I got Jese! Well I have to go dry my hair because we need to go to the DMV because I still didn't go there!!! Bye,
Christa

1 comment:

Amy said...

haaaaaaa! how are you going to watch project runway when it starts in two weeks!!!!!