Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Perfect Blanket




All of my animals LOVE my kitty blanket that I stole from mother last year!! First Oreo and Pizza (mostly Pizza) would take it over whenever I wasn't using it, but now Kipper won't stay off of it!! I have to fight with him every night on the couch because he wants to use it but I do too!! Good thing I got the blanket so my kittens and puppy will snuggle with me!!
Yesterday Jese, Kipper, and I went to Dad's house to play games! Kipper didn't like being outside the whole time but since he didn't sleep there he was really tired when we got home and hardly made it to the couch to fall asleep!! We had lots of fun at Dad's and supper was really good! I will be heading back over on Saturday to butcher chickens. It is a good thing they are ready because we are all out of meat!!! All of the deer meat is gone!! I took all off dad's meat that he had left last night and it wasn't much. To bad Jese forgot to apply for a bear license this year so we won't bear meat either. Deer hunting is way to far away...I guess we will live off of chicken untill November :)
Jese was so nice this morning, he made me waffles!! Then I said oh we should have named Kipper Waffle, that would have been cute! He either ignored me or didn't hear me, I'm not sure which one! After breakfast I took a shower, hung out with my kittens, then we went on a walk with Kipper! Now he is tired out again!! Okay well that is all I know, have a nice day! I hope it rains out!
Christa


No comments: