Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

We're back!

I put Kipper in the tent before I went to the bathroom and when I got back this is where I found him!!
Liam is tanning with us!
I am back from up north! I had lots of fun and got really tan!! I didn't really do to much up there, mostly just tanned!! The first two days were not very nice but that was okay because then we got lots of rest! Kipper loved it up there!! Now he is tired out, this morning he woke up to go potty and then went right back to sleep instead of playing or eating!!! Oh yes, we changed his name again, now it is kipper, like Kipper snacks! We decided to come home yesterday instead of today because we have stuff to get done before Jese starts his new job on Wednesday. Okay well I am hungry now so have a nice day!
Christa


No comments: