Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, June 28, 2009

So Long!!

Goodbye everyone!! I will be up north for 15 days, starting tonight!! That is a long trip, it is longer than my honeymoon out west last year!! Amy and I are going up tonight after she wakes up and packs all of her stuff. I am ahead of the game, I packed everything last night, besides the board games, I got those this morning! Link slept all night last night! He didn't whin untill he heard Jese get up to take a shower. So instead of taking a shower he let him out to go potty and then let him run around downstairs while he showered. Once he got downstairs he discovered Link pooped in the kitchen :( He has been doing pretty good. He has even gone to the door a couple of times after he woke up to let us know he had to go outside. He doesn't go very good for me though still. He peed inside today right after I started washing the dishes, jerk! So then I made him sit in his kennel for an hour. I am so proud of the kittens, they are both downstairs! Of course Link is sleeping on the couch so I am not sure if they realize he is still here!! I think Oreo finally got sick of being upstairs because she normally follows me around all morning and Pizza normally sits in the porch all day, that is where she is now!
Yesterday we went to Faribo for Beth's graduation party and we brought Link with us. He did really good with all of the people there, everyone LOVED him!! He even went potty for Jese!! Now we just need to get him used to the leash so we don't have to drag him everywhere!
Okay well I will try to update from The Hill when I am up north! Have a great first half of July while I am gone!!
Christa

No comments: