Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It sure is hot out!!!

Hello! Don't worry I am now able to move!! Yesterday I was still a bit sore from my run on Saturday but I had things to do so I couldn't just sit around all day. It was super hot in our apartment and the ac unit that we found in the basement didn't work very good so decided to go get a new one. I looked at Walmart in Waseca but Mother called and told me they were on sale at Fleet Farm so then I drove to Owatonna and they were way cheaper there! So I ended up getting a small one for the bedroom and a medium one for downstairs. It is much nicer in here now. The upstairs is still really warm but that is okay because we just close the bedroom door and then it stays cool enough for at night. After I got those I drove back to Waseca and did my grocery shopping. I did it there because the store is way smaller so I wouldn't have to walk as far because my foot was still cramping up every time I walked!! Once I got home I spent the next few hours installing the ac units, but Jese ended up having to fix them when he got home anyways because I didn't have anything to make them level so the water from them was running back in, oh oh!! Now they are working right!! I bought freezes at the store yesterday and they are still not frozen!! Our fridge is not working very good in this hot weather. Our ice cream is soft and my string cheese is not very cold. Jese is going to call and complain, maybe they will get us a new one that is bigger :) I had to do laundry today, I didn't want to because it heats up the bathroom but I gave in and did because we were both low on clothes! I still have to dry one more load but I am going to wait until tonight when electricity is cheaper :) Okay well on with my day!
Christa

No comments: