Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, June 05, 2009

Hey there little kitty!

This morning Jese and I thought Pizza was dying because of the noise she was making! We both rushed to her and found that she just found a new friend on the roof, it was another kitty! So I closed the window and went back to sleep. Well it appears the kitty to a liking to Pizza and Oreo and decided to tourter them all day by sitting outside of the window seat. I saw it climb a tree and jump after a really annoying bird but sadly it missed it. The bird never shuts up so I am hoping kitty will kill it soon! I tried to get close to it but it ran away :( I think if it keeps hanging around it will let me come up to it, it doesn't seem too afraid of me. I talked to it through the window and told it to kill the annoying bird. I guess I should get some friends so I don't spend my day talking to stray kittens! I hope it comes back tomorrow so I can befriend it! My day of doing whatever I want didn't go as planned. It took me way longer than I thought it would to dust, sweep, and vacuum, I hate wood floors! Even though my allergies are way better with them, they sure do get dusty!! Also I hate sweeping, it is my least favorite chore, vacuuming is way better! Okay well I just wanted to give you an update on my new kitty friend!
Christa

No comments: