Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, June 04, 2009

A much more productive day!


Hello! Today I got lots more done than yesterday!! Yesterday I played the Sims 3 all day!! Today I decided I better get some stuff done or Jese might kick me out. In the morning I took it easy. I finally did the laundry today, I only had $8.50 in quarters though so I couldn't get everything done. I still have our comforter, sheets, towels, and sweatshirts left to do. Once I finished that I reorganized mine and Jese's dressers. We need to get a pole in my closet so we can hang up all of Jese's button-up shirts. Right now all of my dresses and some of Jese's shirts are in the hall closet!! After I did that I hung up and fixed the curtains upstairs. The landlords finally got our screens and storm windows put on the last two windows upstairs so we can finally have those windows open, yea! I also partially cleaned the bathroom today, it looks much better! I took the faucet handles of the sink to clean them off better, they were disgusting, I don't think the last person that lived here cleaned the bathroom a single time, the toilet was disgusting also but I have it all cleaned up nice! I also did the dishes and organized the basement a bit more. I also finally gave in and applied to Target, lets see if I can get a call back from them! Tomorrow all I have to do is dust, sweep, and vacuum and then I can play Sims 3 the rest of the day!! Okay well that is all I know for now!
Christa

No comments: