Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Sorry no pictures today :)

Hello! Well Jese and I had lots of fun on our one night camping trip. The weather was really nice and it only rained for a little bit Sunday night but not enough to force us inside. We left around noon on Monday because Jese had some errands he had to do. We also brought Liam to the park on Monday just for fun! Yesterday I went up to Cassie's with Amy, Mom, Liam, and Josie. We did some shopping (not me just everyone else) and then we went to the swimming pool. I had lots of fun! After I got back home I drove to Owatonna to go to Target and get Jese and video game he has been wanting and Sims 3 for me, it just came out yesterday! I ended up staying up untill 2:00 AM playing it! I like it alot, it is different from the old versions so it is taking some time to get used to but it is much better! Now I don't want to do my cleaning today because I just want to play it all day! I am thinking I will clean the downstairs and then be able to play, it couldn't hurt to put off the laundry for one more day (I have been saying that since Monday night!) Jese worked untill 8:30 last night so he got lots of overtime and he has to go in early on Thursday so that will be some more overtime! His next two checks are going to be very big from holiday pay and from all of the overtime he is doing now. I think he is a workaholic, he did the same thing in Winona all the time too! Oh yes, I am also going to pay all of our bills for the month today so we won't have anything left to pay for this month and we can finally start saving again, yea!!!! Okay well I am going to go downstairs and eat some cereal and then think about doing some cleaning!
Christa

No comments: