Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A post from January 2004

Jan. 12, 2004
So, here I am, sitting in psychology class. Like most days I am really bored, but at least I have something to do today! Most days I just sit here trying to stay awake. I'm kind of surprised I'm tired today seeing as I stayed up the entire night trying to finish my schizophrenia report, which I had to read a 900 page book for--600 of which I read Sunday night. I am so pumped though because I quit my job on Saturday so this is the last Monday night I have to work for five months! Heck yea! That means no more eating supper at 3:30 pm and starve for the rest of the night. So anyways there is not to much going on in my life in the great 2004. Archer just started a few weeks ago. I head on over to Waseca every week to get some lessons from Rick R. I am getting a bit better but for some reason I cannot get sighted in which really sucks!
Jan. 13, 2004
So I didn't finish this in one day, who cares! Anyways tonight I am heading over to Waseca to go kill some targets (with my bow) I don't feel like driving all the way over there but oh well! So in the big ol' '09 I'll be reading this again huh! I'm sure that'll be neat. Hopefully I'll be sitting (or standing, whichever) in a nice couch out in Montana on my ranch with my husband who knows how to play cribbage, has a Ford Mustang, blue eyes, hunts, and takes me fishing! If I'm not, well say screw the other guy and go find the right true love of my life! Ha what a joke, like that'll ever happen. I highly doubt I will find the all time perfect guy (that likes me in return) in only five years. Well anyways as they said in the 70's,
Peace!
Christa A. Wadekamper

Oh yeah if I haven't yet, get a boob reduction, guys like them a tad too much and they'll just be saggy in a few years!

So yesterday when Papa came over with my washer he also brought me this letter that I wrote to myself in Intro to Psych. in 2004 and the teacher just mailed to me. I wasn't a loser, she had the whole class do it, she did it every year. Don't worry I wrote it before I started dating Jese so I didn't know I would have to leave him to go find my true love in Montana!! Anyways, Jese has most of the qualities I was looking for, he has blue eyes, knows how to play cribbage, he hunts, and he takes me fishing! So he just has to get on the Ford Mustang and get me ranch in Montana and he will be the guy of my dreams!! I thought my letter was funny so I shared it with everyone, hope you got a laugh out of it too!
Christa

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hahaha, that is funny!!!

Sharon said...

you should not have put that on here because it made my stomach hurt from laughing!