Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Meet the new addition to our family!!

Pizza is keeping a close eye on things!!
What fun, a toy to eat!!!

Yummy, this toy is good!!

Me and new puppy!
Hello! We got a new puppy today!! He is a dachshund-papillion! He is super cute!! We still haven't named him, so far our options are Thriller (because MJ died today), Sausage (Amy and Liam picked that), or Yahtzee! Oreo doesn't like him at all yet. When I brought him in the house she didn't realize he was alive and as soon as he moved she ran upstairs and hasn't been down since!! Pizza is braver, she is the queen of the house so she has to keep an eye on him!! He chases her and she doesn't like that very much but at least she will come downstairs!! I went to the Depot to eat supper with my friends and when I got home I found him sleeping on my throw pillows because Jese thought that was a good bed for him! So far he has had no accidents in the house, of course he also hasn't peed yet! He did go poop outside though so that is good! We took him for a walk down the block and back, he didn't like it very much because it was dark out. Okay well I am going to help Jese get his kennel ready for tonight!
Christa





1 comment:

Sharon said...

Cassie said it was a pocket puppy so I think you should just call it Pocket.