Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

Somebody Call Batman For Me!!

Yesterday morning I was sooo sneezy from the rain, Kipper tried to make it better by smashing himself on to me!


"Let me in PLEASE!!"


Hello! Last night Jese worked and before he left he was so nice because he sent me into a panic attack!! He came down from upstairs and said he could hear bats fighting in the bathroom ceiling!!! Plus we could hear them all day long!! Needless to say I couldn't fall asleep then. So I turned on the closet light and the bathroom light and slept with those one :) Every time I heard the cats jump I thought they were going after a bat!! I wish the landlords would come find where they are coming in so I can sleep in peace!! The other night I heard on above my head when I was in bed, gross!! I just got done cleaning the fish tank, since nobody wanted it I had to clean it! Maybe all of the fish will die so I will HAVE to get new ones! Maybe I will secretly buy a cichlad and let it eat all of them, hehe!! I have also cleaned some windows, the screen door, done the dishes, and just cleaned in general this morning! So it wasn't a very exciting morning. Kipper followed me around whinning because he wanted to cuddle on the couch with me, baby!! I think I am going to play Sims 3 today, that would be fun! I am also going to pick up all of the dog poop that is outside, gross! Okay well I am hungry so I am going to find something to eat for lunch, then I am going to make rochester cookies!
Christa





1 comment:

Amy said...

are you ever going to update in the night for me!!!HOOKER!!!