Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Yum, Gyros at the Fair!!

Good morning everyone!! So I discovered the bad thing about living in this town, my neighbor!! Yesterday she came and asked me to water her huge dogs because she was going away for the night so I said sure, then she decided to have be put them in the house last night and let them out this morning!! If you haven't been here to see my place yet you don't know how huge these dogs are. They are black labs and the older one is the biggest lab I have ever seen!! The younger one is super hyper and jumps a ton. So last night Jese helped me bring them in and they were hard to control. After that we decided taht I wasn't going to be able to put them out by myself so since Jese works tonight and wants to sleep in we got up at 6:00 to let them out, that way he could fall back asleep, which he did!! One of the dogs pooped and peed in the house but I didn't clean it up because it was gross and it was 6AM!! Plus maybe that way she won't ask me to do it again, I don't like big dogs unless they are a Newfoundland!! Kipper was so good last night!! I got him a smaller kennel yesterday because he always scratches at his cage and goes all over it. I think the smaller kennel was the key. He didn't wake up at all last night!! When we got up at 6 he whinned for a little while but then he went back to sleep. Yesterday he had a couple accidents in the house but he knew it was wrong. The last time he did he walked to the door and Jese got up to put him out and he peed. So he just needs to learn to give us more than a 2 sec. warning. I took him on a long walk in the afternoon and once Jese got home we took him on a super long walk to get him tired!! When we were walking we walked by the Kare 11 news filming, they filmed us walking away but we weren't on the news, we watched it, jerks!! I guess it is okay though because it wasn't a nice story, it was about some freak that had young girls come to his apartment, gross!! And to think we walked right by the apartment and didn't know anything about it!! I will have to keep an ear out for these things so I don't get lured into anyones apartment when I am walking Kipper by myself!!
Today I am going to the Waseca County Fair! I was going to go at 11:00 with everyone but Jese wants to go so I am waiting for him to wake up and then I will go with him instead!! He works tonight, it is his first overnight ever!! I hope he can stay awake. I am forcing him to sleep in, hopefully he can sleep at least untill noon. Okay well I am hungry now so I am going to eat!
Christa

No comments: