Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, July 27, 2009

Post #651

Hello! I still don't know anything. I haven't been up to much, just my wifely duties and job searching! I finally got an email today about our fish tank, they just wanted to know if I still had it (it is posted on craigslist) I hope someone buys it! Jese just got done working out, now he is taking a shower. We are going to walk to the post office today to mail all of the stuff I sold on ebay! The video games went for more than we expected, but still not very much! We made enough money to pay for a bill or two though so that is always nice! We are doing good at saving our money still! Jese's first check should be pretty big because he doesn't have insurance taken out yet and because he has overtime on it, yea! On Friday we will no longer have insurance :( We will get some through Jese's work Oct. 1st though so we won't have to go to long without it. As soon as we get it back I am going to have to go to the dentist, one of my fillings is getting pretty old and isn't fairing to well! Of course it is one of my teeth in the front so if the filling falls out everyone will notice!! I don't think it will though. Okay well I don't know much else, have a nice day!!
Christa
I hope it rains out, I miss the rain!!

No comments: