Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, August 02, 2009

It is a sunny Sunday!

Hello everyone! Yesterday I went to Papa's house to butcher the chickens! Now we have meat to eat again, yea!!! I made half a chicken for us last night and it was delish! I loved the weather yesterday, it was perfect!! I wish it would stay that cool out and not get hot today :( I guess it is okay though because soon it will be my favorite season of all, FALL!!! whoops, I just dropped my computer on the floor because I was trying to get a kleenex from Kipper!! Jese is in bed sleeping right now. He will get up at 3:30 since last night was his last night of work! Then we are going to go to Waseca and do some grocery shopping! I don't really know anything, like always! I was going to try to stay up late and update this last night for Amy but I fell asleep on the couch before 9:30!! So then I went up to bed and watched tv and then went to sleep at 11:00, sorry sister! Okay well I am going to go eat a cookie now!
Christa

2 comments:

Sharon said...

you should bring me a cookie when you come to Waseca because you love me and I am the best mommy ever.

Amy said...

you should set your alarm clock for 2:30 in the morning and update, hooker!! i will be expecting a middle of the night blog on friday night when i work!!!