Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

playtime outside!







Pizza wanted to go for a walk!

Kipper was trying to break loose so he could get to Pizza!

Hola! I don't really know much today. We have just brought Kipper for a short walk, it was short because he decided to let the hound part of him out and stop and sniff EVERYTHING! I don't like him to walk him when he does that because I pretty much have to drag him along so we went back right away. Pizza really wanted to go outside so I put her out but then Kipper wanted to go out too so we brought him out too but had to supervise since they don't always get along! Pizza almost got her tail bite but I warned her just in time, Kipper likes tails!! They both had lots of fun outside!! Oreo watched from the window, she doesn't like all the traffic so she won't go out!! Okay well I am going to go see her now since she has hardly any human contact anymore since she just sits in the study all the time!!
Christa




No comments: