Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, August 31, 2009

Another nice day!

Hello! I love this weather, not too hot and not too cold!! Our loser neighbor had the heat turned on this morning when I got up!! He also put his garbage out too late so it is still sitting on the curb and he mailed his mail to late so it didn't get mailed!! Yesterday he came to ask if he could store a few bags in the basement and I told him no!! He smelled so disgusting, I have never smelled anyone that smelled that bad from smoking!! I wasn't even by him because I stayed in the porch to talk to him while he was outside!! Last night I was watching a stupid movie so I decided to apply to a bunch more jobs, the one that I really wanted already rejected me because I didn't have enough qualifications, jerks! I am using a little bit of my graduation money and getting my hair done tomorrow so when we move I can go around to all the local business in New Prague and apply to all of them and look good! My hair hasn't been done since March!!! It is really starting to look bad!! That will be the only graduation money I have used on myself, everything else went to bills and our new house!! I am going to try to save a little bit of it because Papa said I had to buy new work clothes with the money he gave me and I haven't yet since I haven't gotten a job!! I accidentally shut Kippers tail in the door today, opps!! He didn't like that very much! Alls he wants to do today is play outside, he will come in for a few minutes and want to go right back out, I guess I am too boring for him, oh well! Pizza is super crabby today, she is hissing at everyone!! Jese talked to the landlords today to see if the people that looked at the apartment yesterday wanted it and they didn't know because they hadn't listened to their messages yet! They did however want to know if he could show it again to somebody today because they were just to busy!! He told them no because he needed to sleep. Tonight is his last night working, then he has orientation at school tomorrow evening, then wednesday he has his work meeting, then he is off until Saturday! Next week he starts his classes!! Okay well that is all I know!
Enjoy the nice weather!!
Christa

No comments: