Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

So Sleepy!!

Hello! I am so sleepy, Kipper had another bad night again, I was pretty much up all night trying to ignore him!! Today my plan is to get him as tired as possible! So far he has made a trip to Mama's to play with Dexter and Dudley, and he has been on a walk. After I am done writing this I am going to bring him on another walk! This morning we got a call from the lady doing our house loan and we have a little hicup!! Turns out because Jese just took out more student loans so he can to go to grad school we may not get approved for the R&D loan, but we can still get approved for the FHA loan. That just means we may have to come up with a downpayment in within 32 days, or hopefully my research was right and we can apply the $8,000 tax credit to the downpayment, which would be great! She is trying to get the R&D loan for us though, they don't care that we won't have to start paying Jese's loans for another 2-4 years, they still count it as current debt, FHA just looks at the debt you have currently and since all of his loans are differed they don't count them. She also wanted to make sure I didn't get a job yet because then we for sure wouldn't be able to get the R&D loan because then we would have to count in my student loans also. She is going to tell them (the people that approve it) that we are at our financial lowest right now and it is just going to get better because Jese is the only one working and soon I will be and because he is going back to school. By the time we have to start paying off his loans our financial situation will be much better, hopefully! So hopefully they listen to her, we won't know for a few more days :( Okay well that is all I know for today, just thought I would give everyone the financial update!!
Christa

No comments: