Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Quick Update Before My Computer is Taken From Me!

Kipper brought his toys under my blanket and was cuddling with them today!

Hello! Jese is being a jerk and stealing my computer tonight so I have to use it lots right now! He is bringing it to work with him so he can play his new computer game! I don't really know anything today. I am glad it didn't get as hot as it wasn't supposed to today but it was still to hot! Our apartment was just shown, hopefully the guy wants it. He also looked at the one next to us that they have been working on since we moved here!! After he looked at both of them he stood outside with the lady for awhile talking so hopefully he wants ours! I made brownies today, they are yummy!! Okay I don't know anything!

Christa


No comments: