Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

House Shopping!

Hello! Today I decided to go visit Amy since she had no way to get anywhere since Adam had the van. Then we decided to go drive around and look at houses! We had to take Mama's car because I had Jese's car and we couldn't get the car seats in it. We looked in New Prague, Lonsdale, and Montgomery! We didn't find much but it gave us something to do! After that we went back to Amy's and Jese came there too! Amy made us a delish meal of shrimp and orzo! After supper we played five crowns, I lost :( Jese won though :) Tomorrow morning Jese, Rick, and I are going to look at two more houses in New Prague and then go back to the other house we looked at! One of the houses is HUD and it is 4 bedrooms!! Online there is just one picture of it so we don't know what kind of shape it is in, hopefully it is nice! We want to go back to the other house and measure the bedrooms and living room because they don't have any measurement for us to see! We both really like the house but the living room is a little small, but the huge kitchen and nice yard make up for it I think! It is 3 bedrooms, 2 upstairs and one on the main level.
Oh yes, I brought Kipper over to Amy's today and since Remi grew lots and lots she beat up Kipper!! He was soaking wet from Remi slobber, gross!! He is going to need a bath tomorrow! They had lots of fun though! I had to stop at Walmart to get him a new toy because he tore his apart. I also got him a bone thing and he spent almost 2 hours on the floor chewing on it!! I didn't want the kittens to feel left out so I got them a cheap laser pointer, Pizza LOVES it!! She ran all over chasing it, she loves lights and shadows!! Last night she was chasing a shadow on the wall above my pillow so she kept stepping on my face!! Okay well I guess this is long enough!
Christa

No comments: