Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I love the rain!!

Hello! Well Kipper has been doing better at night, we have only had to get up with him a few times these last few nights! It is nice I figured out what works so we can actually sleep! What I do is when he starts the whine I hit the door of the kennel and then he is quiet! I have a towel over the kennel so he can't see me go away from the kennel because if knows I am gone he continues to whine! Sometimes I have to lay by the kennel for a few minutes and try not to fall asleep to get him to stop whining!! We also started to bring him outside once in the middle of the night to go potty, I don't think he really needs to go all the time though! Jese said last night he thought it was play time!! Last night I woke up at 2:30 and didn't fall back asleep until 6:00!! It was a long night, I did read for about an hour to try to make myself sleepy but I was just to awake!! I don't know why I was so wide awake, especially since I actually stayed busy yesterday!!
Yesterday I packed some more things, I am getting pretty far! Anything that won't be used in the kitchen has been packed up, mostly it is baking stuff! There are tons of boxes already just from the kitchen!! I also have the study about half way packed and all the pictures downstairs taken down! I am doing it all now just in case I actually get a call back from a job, get an interview, and get hired! Yesterday afternoon for about 4-5 hours I went through all of my racheal ray magazines and cut out all of the recipes I wanted so I don't have to have all of those heavy magazines laying around! Then I put all of the recipes into the photo album sheets that pull open because it was a great way to organize them and I bought those on accident once and I wasn't going to use them for photos! Today I have to buy some more and a binder to put them all in! I also have a whole bunch of other recipes I need to put away that I got from Jese's grandma for my wedding shower that are still not organized! While I was doing all of this, the landlord guy was in and out a bunch because our neighbor wants his heat turned on already!! So in order to get the heat on he had to seperate all of our heat vents with that apartment since they all used to be one apartment they weren't!! I can't believe he wants his heat on already, he is nuts!!! At least now that the heat ducts are seperated his smoke from smoking isn't traveling up to our bathroom anymore! It was making my allergies much worse but last night and this morning I didn't smell any smoke, yea! Okay well I have a headache so I am going to go eat and then take some drugs, have a nice day!
Christa

No comments: