Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, August 06, 2009

We Got The House!!

Kipper and Remi taking a break from playing!

Yea, we got our house!! Last night at 9:30 the realtor finally called and told us that our offer was accepted, yea!!! Now we don't have to rent anymore, no more throwing away money to something we don't own, yea!! The closing date isn't until Sept. 28th so we will only have 3 days to move :( We did it then because we can't send in the financing stuff until next Friday because Jese needs two paystubs and right now he only has one! We are meeting with the bank on Tuesday to do all of the papers and then on Friday I will bring the paystub in and it will get sent in! Since it is a Rural Development Loan they it takes longer to process, hence the Sept. 28 closing date! Also, the owners need to fix a plumbing problem before then! On Monday we are having the inspector come! We are both very excited that we got the house, it is perfect for us! Although, the ceilings aren't perfect enough for Jese! He HATES the texture on it but to redue it is going to be a lot of work because it is plaster (I think that is what they said!) so he might have to live with it for a little while!

Today I am going to take it easy and relax! All week I have been running all over the place looking at houses! Monday I was gone from 10:00-6:00, Tuesday from 10:00-7:00, and yesterday from 10:00-6:00!! I am planning on doing the dishes, making some muffins, and playing the sims! Also, Jese is trying to get Papa in to see the house and if he can I will go up there this evening to look at it again with him :) This morning Jese had to get up early and go to Brooklyn Park for CPR training, instead of putting the dog back in his kennel he put him in bed with me, so I got to sleep in until 9:00 because I didn't have to listen to him scratch at the kennel all morning, it was nice! Poor Jese has his training this morning and has to work tonight :( Hopefully he doesn't get to tired to drive home in the morning. He is going to try to take a nap at his mama's home before work. Kipper has his bone almost half way gone already!!! He keeps trying to bury it in the house! A little bit ago he put it on the couch and covered it up with a toy and pillow!! He is so cute!

Okay well I have been sitting here for an hour now so I am going to go eat my ceral!

Christa


No comments: