Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Yea, it rained!!

Hello! I just got done playing with my kittens! They are so happy because I found Oreo's favorite toy at Petsmart yesterday! Now I have to clean the study because it is full of pink feathers!! I made chicken noodle soup today, it was yummy! Mother was nice and brought me an onion and frozen egg noodles because I couldn't leave because the furnace guy had to come today I guess to light the furnace! I don't know why they decided they HAD to do it today but oh well! Jese is walking Kipper right now. Last night he was horrible, he whined and cried the whole night, stupid dog! Today Jese talked to the realtor and he found out that it was a good thing we had the sellers fix one of the drains! One of the drains in the basement was backing up so we wanted it fixed, turns out there was clay falling into the pipe so they have to tear up part of the yard to fix it, hahaha!!! Good thing we are having that fixed so we don't have to pay for it! I am watching tv right now, on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire there was an idiot women! The question was which of these fish have their eyes on the same side of their head: a. trout b. flounder c. cod d. bass, first she picked bass then trout, dummy!! I got it right, it was b. flounder!! I am also watching Octomom! Okay well I don't know anything else!
Christa

No comments: