Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, August 14, 2009

Oreo is feeling left out!

Oreo hasn't gotten a picture up for awhile so I thought I better put one up of her, she was feeling left out! Last night the kittens were smashing themselves on me when I went to bed, I guess they missed me and wanted to cuddle! It sounds like the guy who looked at our apartment yesterday isn't going to take it. He is getting a divorce and doesn't think he will be able to afford it...although where he is going to get an apartment for less than $550 probably won't be to nice! This morning I went to Waseca right away to do grocery shopping. I left Kipper out while I was gone because I wasn't going to be gone for long. As far as I can tell he was good, although he did bring my slipper into his bed with him, he didn't chew it up at all though, he must have wanted to cuddle with it! Jese got home a little later today because 35W went down to one lane further north and so he got stuck in stop-n-go traffic! After he went to sleep the landlord came over. Aparently they have decided to start working on the other apartment again so the plumber is working in the basement and the electrican is going to be also. I guess she is going to come take some pictures of the kitchen today to put up on the ad on craigs list. So after she left I had to clean the kitchen :( Then I picked up all the dog poop in the yard, gross!!! Then I made supper, I am making meat chunks and gravey in the croc pot so I don't have to turn on the oven or go outside to use the grill! The meat was REALLY fatty, it was some bear meat from last year, that is the last pack of steak that we had! I used the last hamburger on tuesday for Jese's birthday meal, I made lasagna! Okay I don't know anything else!
Christa

No comments: