Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, August 08, 2009

An Update For Amy!

Hello! I am updating at 2:20 AM for Amy right now! Tonight I had lots of fun! I went over to Faribault and went to Alicia's house! We grilled out, then we went to Millersberg! Kyle and I won 2/3 games of horseshoes!! By the last game I was useless though because my arm was tired after all that shoe throwing!! After that we went back to Faribault and a few of us went to the Depot for a little bit! Now I am home. I am sleepy!! I just let Kipper out to go potty, now he is cuddling with me untill I go to bed! I don't really know much! Last night I couldn't fall asleep because I was planning how I would rearrange my new house :) I guess I shouldn't do that until everything is finalized! Okay well I don't really know anything because I am to tired to update so that is all you get Amy! Have a nice night at work!
Christa

1 comment:

Amy said...

thank you for updating for me.....FINALLY!!!