Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, August 10, 2009

Thank goodness Jese was home last night!

This morning at 5:30 I woke up to the kittens jumping a ton in the hallway! So I thought to myself, okay if I hear them jump one more time I will go see if there is a bat in here, again! And sure enough they jumped again and sure enough bat #3 was in the hallway!! Good thing Jese was home so he could take care of it! I shut the bedroom door and woke him up :) He didn't even seem to care that I woke him up, he just told me to shut the door and he would take care of it, but of course I already shut the door!! Kipper is sleeping right next to me right now, he is a good puppy :) I already had to throw away the kitty stuff animal away that he found the other day because he tore into it!! He goes through them FAST! Last night Pizza and Oreo were getting along with him really good, they were all hanging out in the living room! Oreo was cute, she was on the kitty tower and I would put a little tennis ball on it and she would knock it down (she loves to watch things fall) and then Kipper would run after it and bring it back so I would put it back up and they just kept doing it over and over again, until Jese came home! Today we are going to go to my house for the inspection, mother is coming with so she can see it! Then we are going to New Richland to celebrate Jese's and Avis's birthday's! Okay well I don't really know anything else!
Christa
Oh yes, I wish it would just be 60 degrees out!

No comments: