Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

poor poor Pizza!!











Pizza went missing last night!! Don't worry we found her after searching the whole house, inside and out! Last night the last time I heard her was when she was behind the couch attacking me and Jese! Then we went to bed and watched The Matrix and she ALWAYS comes into bed with us, even if it is just for a second. Well I was up until about 1:30 and she never ever came up!! Plus Kipper kept whinning which he never does at night any more!! So this morning when I woke up I went to the bathroom and then I thought oh, oh, here is Oreo but not Pizza!! So I started searching for her and in the process I woke up Jese so then he started searching for her. We looked everywhere, even the basement and outside!! I was in tears because I was sure we lost her, but I wasn't bawling yet don't worry! Then Jese went to look under the couch again, even though we already looked under there more than once. And then her tail popped out from the back of it! So then he cut her out of the couch!! She was stuck in there all night, poor kitty! Now our couch has a HUGE hole in the back of it, opps! I guess we won't ever sell it to anyone when we get sick of it now, haha!! Okay well that is all for today!
Christa

















No comments: