Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Boxes, boxes, boxes!!

This is the plant mama gave me when we moved to Waterville, it still needs to be put in a new pot! It blooms all the time, today it was an extra big flower!

I just got back a little bit ago! I had nothing to do so I took Kipper to the post office and then when we got back I decided to go to Northfield to get some boxes mama collected for me so she wouldn't have to drive to Waterville tonight! Kipper had fun there! He meet some of mama's coworkers and got to play with a stuffed kitty! We also toured the new dorms, they are nice, a little hot though! After that I went back to Waterville. That is all I have done today. Now Kipper is tired from his exciting trip, he is sleeping on the couch! I think I am going to work on my blanket for a little bit now and maybe eat a brownie!! Have a nice day, hopefully it will rain soon!

Christa


No comments: