Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Today is NOT going to be fun!

Good morning! Why you ask is today not going to be fun, well I'll tell you! This morning Kipper was barking lots and lots so I thought I would go check on him since this is unusual behavior (I wish!) After I got done yelling at him I noticed that is kennel was filled with dog shit, yes Kipper is sick! I put him outside and he continued to have diarhha and puke and the steps! After I got done cleaning up his mess I came back into the kitchen (he was in the porch last night since he has been whining every night) and I found Pizza puking and with diarhia! Oh what fun this is going to be! I am leaving poor Kipper in the porch today so I don't have to clean the entire house! I gave him water and he just puked that right up all over a lawn chair! I am sure I will be next...thanks Amy and Adam!! I hope Oreo and Jese don't get it!! I don't want to have to keep cleaning for a week!! Okay well I am going to let Kipper out again to see if I can get him to puke outside instead of in the porch again!

A Soon to be Sick,
Christa

2 comments:

Sharon said...

That is why I did not go with you guys on Tue. shopping. I better not get sick too!!!

Amy said...

mother, you probabally won't because dexter was sick, and you didn't get it. remi got sick, then adam got it, the dogs are getting it first!!!