Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Good Morning!

Hello! Yesterday it was so gross out!! I hate hot, humid weather! So instead of dealing with it I turned my window ac on, which never got down to less than 68, and I sat on the couch watching tv all day long!! That way I didn't have to get too hot! The last two mornings Kipper has been really good! He will yip once or twice, this morning I didn't even realize what it was for awhile, and then he goes back to sleep! This morning I didn't even get up until 9:30!! Yesterday Kipper found a racoon and kitty stuffed toy and decided that he MUST have them! He carried them to the steps and wanted me to carry them down for him, so I did! He loves them!! Okay well I don't know anything today and I have to let puppy in now!
Christa

No comments: