Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, August 22, 2009

stupid, stupid dog!!

good morning! this week has not been a good week. kipper has decided he no longer wants to sleep at night, jerk! i have tried everything to get him to stop!! yesterday i looked online to see what other people have done, pretty much everything i have done. at 4 am last night after trying everything and really wanting to sleep i finally gave in and did the one thing i didn't want to do. i laid on the flood next to the kennel, that seemed to settle him down finally! after about 15 minutes i went back to bed and he was quiet for a whole hour!! That was the longest period he was quiet up to that point!! He didn't whine to much again until 6:30, at that time I laid on the floor again and that worked, except for I fell asleep for half an hour on the floor and hurt my shoulder!! I forced him to stay in the kennel until 9:00 this morning since he forced me to be awake all night!! I took mothers advice and brought him outside to go potty and after that he whined really bad, that is what brought us to 4 am!!
Yesterday I got quite a few things done! I swept/mopped the kitchen floor, dusted, folded the laundry, did the dishes (more than once), made rochester cookies, and made chicken enchiladas! Okay I don't really know anything other than I am tired from staying up all night long!
Christa

No comments: