Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Ouch!

Hello again! Well last night I went through a bunch of stuff to get ready for Mama's garage sale! Some of our coats were still downstairs in garbage bags from when we moved so I went through those and they all got musty and now need to be washed!! Some of Jese's clothes he was planning on getting rid of also had the same fate! So needless to say going through those put me in a huge allergy attack! I have been taking allergy pills like a nuts-o! My throat is super sore :( I just went through my purse and found my rebate card from my phone and I thought there were only a couple of dollars on it but I decided to look it up anyways and found out there is $24.05 on it, sweet dude! Kipper was in his kennel for 7 hours today and he didn't even have an accident :) He is such a good puppy now that he is letting me sleep at night! Now if only he could open and close the door by himself so I didn't have to let him out! Okay well I don't really know anything else!
Christa

No comments: