Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

oh no!! I'm sorry!!!

So Jese is at his first class tonight and I had nothing to do so I thought I would redecorate the fish tank, bad idea!!! Once I got everything but the dragon out I started getting attacked by two chichlads!!! Once I got the dragon out and started putting different stuff in I discovred they had babies and because I uncovered them the big evil chiclad was eating them!! No wonder I was being attacked!! Now I feel like I am the evil fish in Finding Nemo that eats all the baby Nemos, only I showed the evil fish where they were and I didn't actually eat them!! So I quickly covered them up with a log but evil fish could fit under it and continued eating away. I even tried feeding them to lure it away but that didn't work either :( I am evil! Hopefully they will have more babies!!! Okay well that is all for tonight!
Christa

No comments: