Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, September 11, 2009

Sleepy!!



Hello! Today was a busy day for Kipper and I!! We got up bright and early at 5:40 AM and we were out the door by 6:40! We went to Waseca for the garage sale mama and I had! I am happy with the amount of stuff I sold today!! I am suprised the Wii Fit did not sell yet though, hopefully it will tomorrow. While I was selling stuff Kipper was busy playing with Dexter and Dudley and he got to go on a walk with them and Rick! He had lots of fun! At 2:30, Amy came and picked us up to go to Faribault to watch brother Ben run! He did a very good job! It was hot there!! Kipper liked being there too, but he got tired and kept trying to sleep!! After that we picked up Liam and Josie and then Amy brought me back to Waseca to get my car. Kipper and I got home around 7:00. Kipper went straight to the couch and hasn't moved since!! He is sooo tired, hopefully he sleeps all night so I don't have to get up to let him out! Jese left for work at 7:30 so I got to see him for a long time!! The babies have moved to the front of the tank. All of the other fish are starting to get really stressed out, they are being forced to stay on 1/3 of the tank and they are not doing to good. I don't know where the big evil fish is hiding but I have only seen him once since I got home!! Hopefully they parents get less protective soon because I don't want my shark to die, he is my favorite!! All of my tiger barbs are sitting in a corner and some are facing downwards :( The parents won't even let the sucker fish come near them!! They are diffentally taking over the tank. They do let the kissing fish near them though, it normally is sitting right above them, I think they know that he is nice and won't eat the babies!! Okay well that is all I know, I am sleepy and tomorrow is another early day for the garage sale!

Christa

3 comments:

Amy said...

mabye you should just give me all your regular, non-reproducing fish:)

Christawr said...

I probably will have to :(

Amy said...

you better update your blog,it has been almost a week!!!