Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, September 18, 2009

Dog Sitting


Hello! Dexter has came over for the weekend. At first he was crabby at Kipper but now they are playing and having lots of fun! Kipper really doesn't know what to do with another dog here. If Dexter is walking around Kipper has to follow him and Dexter has to follow me everywhere I go!! Kipper should be really tired after this weekend is over!! I am sure he will be sad to be the only puppy here though. Pizza and Oreo are hiding out upstairs =)
Last night I got a bunch more stuff packed, now there is pretty much just clothes and a few more dishes and our food to pack! I think I will pack most of our clothes on Monday. I just got done changing the curtians downstairs back to the ones they had in here. They are ugly!! The ones they have for the closet doors are about 1-2 ft. to short so it looks really stupid!!
The baby fish are still alive! It is harder to tell how many there are now because they are spreading out more. The parents are a little less aggressive now, they are letting the other fish swim around a bit more so that is good. I don't think I wrote that my favorite fish, the shark, was killed =( Jese tried to save it but it didn't work. Other than that there have been no other deaths, well besides the random baby that gets ate! Okay well I have two dogs wrestling on me so I must go!
Christa

No comments: