Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, September 06, 2009

I guess it is just Jese!

All week Kipper has been barking throughout the night, but last night he was quiet the whole time! I think it is because Jese worked last night! He doesn't work until Thursday night again so we will see if he continues to be quiet!! Of course since he was good last night he had to be naughty this morning! I let him out of his kennel at 7:30 and went back to bed only to wake up to him puking up some kitty litter he decided to eat!! Hopefully he learned his lesson and won't eat it again, silly puppy!! I don't really know much today. Yesterday I started to read a book and got sucked into it and ended up reading the whole thing, opps! That was not my plan for the day!! So today I will have to do some cleaning downstairs since I didn't do that yesterday! Some drunks keep taking down the rental sign in our yard. Yesterday it was all bent up and laying in the grass and today again it is laying in the grass, jerks! They obviouly don't know that we only have 22 more days to get this place rented out before we have to start paying for two places, which would suck balls!! Okay well I am going to go eat and take a shower!
Christa

No comments: