Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

War Zone!

Good news, I didn't kill the cichlad fry (that is the word for baby fish!) There are a ton of them!!!! I hope they all live so then we can give some to Amy and then the rest to a pet store for in store credit, that would be sweet!! I have been researching Convict Cichlads all morning and the are the rabbits of fish!! They have babies every 3-4 weeks!!! That is a lot of fish!! We will sure get our monies worth of these fish since we only paid $3 each for them!! It is like a war zone in the fish tank right now though!! The parents are very protective, hence them attacking me yesterday! All of the other fish are on one side of the tank and those two are taking over the whole other side!! I tried to get a picture of the babies but they are in the back corner so I couldn't get a picture of them for you! I did take a video, I am trying to upload it right now, you can see the babies swim around a little bit in it! I am having fun watching the fish, they are exciting!! Unfortunatly they have already tore up two plants and I am to chicken to put my hand in the tank again because they bite hard!! So now we have two floating plants!!

On another note, Jese said his class was fun last night. I know what kind of loser thinks his class is fun!! Tonight he probably won't say the same thing because it is Statistics, boring!! He has never liked those classes, thankfully it is the only one he has to take! Okay I am going to get back to watching my babies now!

Christa

No comments: