Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

All Moved In!!

Hello from my new house! Well it has been a busy last three days!! Monday morning we got a call saying we could start moving!! So since we didn't have a day warning we didn't have a truck to use yet! So Jese and I packed up our cars as full as we could to move stuff!! I got three loads! On Jese's fourth load Papa came over with his truck and a HUGE trailer! They managed to get almost everything! We didn't get done unloading everything until after midnight!! On Tuesday we slept in until 10:00. Then I started to unpack and then Cassie, Nick, Amy, Liam, and Josie came over! Mother also came over a little later! Jese got one load from Waterville but he had class so he couldn't get anymore. I didn't get much unpacking done while everyone was here but we had fun so it didn't really matter! That night I unpacked most of the kitchen, I had to redue some of the cupboreds because Cassie tried to help me but I didn't like where everything was!! I had to stop at 7:00 though because I had tv shows!! That was all I did for unpacking yesterday. Oh yes, I also got all of the games unpacked!! Today I got up earlier and I filled up one of the fish tanks so it would be ready for the fish when we got them here! While I was doing that Jese went to Waterville and started emptying that fish tank! By the time I got there he had most of the fish caught. I helped him get some of the babies. We weren't able to get all of the babies but we got most of them. We PACKED our cars, we hardly could fit in them! After that load we had our garbage can and our mounted fish left to get, what a waste of another trip! Jese went and got those last things while I set up the fish tank. So far all of the fish are doing good, except for one of the parents :( I thought it was the mama fish but now I think it is the papa fish. The babies are doing good though. After that I made some homemade mac-n-cheese because Jese had class and had to leave early! It was delish!! After supper I kept working on the kitchen. After I got it all unpacked I did the dishes! Now I am watching America's Next Top Model!! I hung up the curtins with nails so the neighbors can't see in now! I meet the neighbors in the house for sale next to us. They are moving out in one month, they were nice though! They knew a lot about our house. Okay I am sick of typing now!
Christa

No comments: