Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Finally scheduled!!

Well we finally got to schedule our closing! At 10:30 on Sept. 28th we are going to close on our house! We finally got all the problems we were having figured out and now the loan is finally on it's way to be officially approved!! I am sure the banker and realtor are going to be happy to be done with this house because it was causing everyone a headache with all the problems that were happening!! I think everything that could go wrong was going wrong, but at least it is all figured out and we will get our house on time, not 3 months late!
The babies are doing good, no dieing yet! When I got up this morning I thought that about half of them were ate, I was wrong!! They were just all laying around, once they started to swim around I saw that they were all still alive!! The parents don't leave their side, not even to eat, they just wait for the food to fall down by them!! If they all live we are going to have a lot of fish on our hands!! So far we have found two homes for some of them, Amy's house and Jese's work (maybe)!! If anyone else wants a couple in a month or so let us know, I am sure we will have lots still, unless they get ate by evil fish!!
Okay that is all for now!
Christa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The parents will eat them eventually if you don't put them in a seperate holder. Sorry, sad truth of fish life.
-Alicia

Christawr said...

not these parents, I have been reading up on them and these ones are super protective and don't eat their babies!