Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, September 21, 2009

All Packed Up...Sorta!


These are all the boxes from when we moved out of our first apartment in Winona....



...And these are just some of our boxes for this move!

Well today went good once we got back home! We got a ton of stuff packed!! Our porch just has a little walkway for us to get through now because it is so packed!! Some boxes are almost hitting the ceiling!! We ran out of boxes so tomorrow we are getting some totes/clothes baskets/boxes from mama and Amy! We have almost everything packed!! There are just a few more dishes, the clothes I just got done washing, bathroom stuff and some blankets left to pack!! We even brought all of the bookshelves down and some lamps! The basement is empty except for Jese's bike. I made him bring everything from down there up so I didn't have an allergy attack, but I still ended up having a short one. Good thing I took allergy pills before he started, plus I went outside when I started locking up really bad which helped!! Now I am super tired and a little sore! I am sore from falling down the steps, opps!! Good thing I was only carrying a light box when I fell!! The study is completly empty except for a desk and dresser! The cats are no longer allowed in the porch because Pizza was exploring a little to much today and I am afraid she will knock a box over with glass in it, so no more fun for them!! Okay well my 3 shows start in 6 minutes so I better get ready!
Christa





















No comments: