Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Hello!

It feels like I haven't updated in forever but really it has only been two days! Jese was gone for 24 hours!! He left me at 8:30 pm Monday and didn't come home until 8:30 pm Tuesday!! He was at work for 13 hours, sleeping at his mama's for 2 1/2 hours, at school orientation for 2 hours, and driving for the rest of the time (6 1/2) hours!! That is a long day if you ask me!! Yesterday sister Amy, Liam, and Josie all came over to get some towels and sheets to bring up north! Jese was sooo nice, he made us all lunch! I was tired and stuffy yesterday though so I was pretty lazy!! Today my nose is finally a little less stuffy, I just took some more allergy pills since I haven't taken any all day and I was starting to get stuffed up again! Today I packed up lots of stuff upstairs! The only stuff left is clothes and one closet full of sheets and bored games! I also decided that I HAD to rearrange, even though I will only be here for another 25 days! I decided that the couch had to be in the bedroom because I like to watch tv on that better than the bed at night! So Jese was nice and helped me shove it in there! He thinks is looks much better now! I almost got a new kitty today but jerk Jese brought it back to his owner! The neighbor lady got a new one and it was wondering around so I picked it up and tried to keep him, he was super friendly!!! I wish Jese would have let me keep him!! Okay well that is all I guess, Jese just said this was awfully long so I guess that is all!
Christa

No comments: