Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dogs Drool, Cats Rule!

So last night I was reminded why I don't like dogs!! My least favorite things about dogs is barking and Dexter is a barker!! He barks at everything!! He heard one of the cats bells upstairs and started barking. He can hear other dogs and he starts barking. He sees people walk by and he barks. He heard Jese come home and starting barking!! The worst part is he is teaching it to Kipper. I do admit though Kipper has been barking more lately so it isn't completly Dexter's fault. Last night around 11:00 Dexter heard the neighbor dog bark (who also barks at everything) so he started to bark which only made the other dog bark more so they were going back and forth!! Finally I got fed up and decided to train him not to bark, I put a bark collar on him! He barked three more times then shut up! He did start again this morning but that was just because he had to go potty. Since it was 6:30 I wasn't going to take him for a walk so he didn't poop but of course as soon as I turned my back he pooped in the bedroom!! Back to the kennel he went!! After that Kipper was whining because he wanted to play so I bribed him into stopping by letting him come into bed with me! It is easy to get him to stay off of it so I should have no problem with him tonight. Today I am training Dexter. I have the bark collar on him and he seems to understand it pretty good. Instead of barking a ton, he barks once and gets shocked and then comes and lays by me =) Mother should be paying me for training him for her! I am sure once he goes home he will start again though because he won't have a bark collar there!
Now to the cats rule! Pizza slept with me all night!! She didn't want me to get up at all last night because she decided to sleep on my back!! I didn't really care because I don't really move at all once I fall asleep. I like it when she sleeps with me because since we have gotten Kipper she doesn't cuddle with us anymore. Poor Oreo hardly gets any attention at all anymore. A couple of nights ago she started to sleep with me but then I had to get up so she ran in the other room. She really doesn't like Dexter being here. Yesterday she was hiding under the bed or on the washer all day!!
My baby fish are getting bigger! Now they have strips and I can see their little fins!! I think some of them got ate last night there seems to be less of them today, yea! They are all hiding more today also so I am guessing there was an attack last night and now they are stressed out, or just scared!! They have 9 more days of growing before they have to be moved. When we move we are putting them and the parents in a different tank so our other fish don't get beat up anymore!
Today I am not going to do anything!! I can't pack because the only things left to pack are upstairs and since Jese is sleeping I can't do it! I have to go grocery shopping but I really don't feel like so I will do that tomorrow when I bring Dexter back to Waseca. I have less than I week to watch 2 seasons of Grey's Anatomy so I think I will spend today watching some of that!! I am trying to re-watch all of the episodes before the new season starts. I am almost done with season 3. I can't believe how many people played patients on that show that are now on their own shows!! It has kind of been driving me nuts because all of the tv shows (mostly on the CW) have been recyling actors, they should get some new ones!
Supid dogs, Dexter just barked at a truck so Kipper started to bark and he didn't even know what he was barking at!!
I have decided to just go down to normal pierced ears. I just took out my top earing because it has been bugging me a lot lately. I think I will just let it close up because I don't want to buy a new earing for it. I had in a nice diamond one because that hole has never liked cheap earings. Oh well! Okay well I guess this is long enough!
Christa

No comments: