Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, October 02, 2009

It's Official!!

Well we just made it official, we are now home owners! Jese and I closed on the house at noon today, finally the nightmare is finally over! Or maybe the nightmare is about to begin!!! So far we haven't found anything majorly wrong with the house! The only problems so far are the spouts to turn on the water for the washer drip a little bit, also I turned on the heat today to make sure it would be ready for the cold weather and discovered the old owners (the ones before the last ones!) didn't glue the kitchen floor down!! When the heat is on the floor blows up a little bit in the middle!!! I thought it was kind of funny, Jese probably won't! He is sleeping right now! He likes being closer to work, he can sleep in a little later today since he doesn't have to leave so early! Pretty much everything is unpacked, well except for the papers that go in the filing cabinet and the linens! Yesterday Jese spent awhile putting up some shelves for me in our bedroom closet so then I got all of our clothes unpacked! I am really sick of unpacking!!! I am going to make cookies today for a break from unpacking! Oh yes, I forgot, the other day Jese got hit on at school, by a guy!!!! I told him that is because he always acts gay, hehe!! He didn't find it so funny because it was a middle aged guy!! Okay well I am going to go make my cookies now!
Christa

No comments: