Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, October 16, 2009

Thanks Jese!

Yesterday I went to Mama's to make apple sauce! I was lots of help!! I was pretty much just a superviser!! Jese came at 3:00 because he was dropping his car off for Adam to fix the brakes. So then we went to Faribault to go to papa's house to get all of the stuff I forgot to get last time I was there! I got my bird feeder that Grandpa B. made and I took a post from papa (with prior approval) for it! So when we got back I sent Jese out to the backyard to put it up. So he used the shovel we also took from papa's house and dug a three foot deep hole! He finally got the bird feeder up just in time for supper. We had tacos, yummy! This morning there were a ton of birds at the feeder!! I am glad because everywhere we live I always put up some sort of bird feeder and we never get birds :( I am almost ready for our housewarming party on Sunday. Pretty much everything left to do I can't do today. Jese is sleeping so that eliminates hanging up pitcures and with Kippers dirty feet everytime he comes in the house eliminates cleaning the floors! So all of that will wait until tomorrow and Sunday morning. Tomorrow Jese will be sleeping at Cassie's house because he is dog sitting Jada, plus that way I can be as loud as I want to be when hanging up pictures because I won't wake him up! Okay I have to go find what Kipper is getting into now, he is being a trouble maker lately and he is now upstairs!!
Christa

No comments: