Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, October 30, 2009

No Thank You!

Hello! Yesterday I spent the entire day at an interview. Basically they were testing me out to see if I would be good. The job sucked balls though. It was basically a door to door saleman, only for businesses. The guy I went around with was really nice though, however, he smoked an entire pack of cigarettes in the car and now today my eyes feel like they were punched!! We ended up getting back to the office 40 minutes late, and then I had to meet with the boss guy. I ended up turning down the job before they even offered it to me. The day before they interviewed a whole bunch of people and they narrowed it down to me and one other guy, they only talked to me for 15 minutes so I must have had a good 1st impression! Anyways, I left to go up there at 7:15 am and I got back home at 7:00 pm!! It was a long day. Driving home sucked because I can't see driving at night as it is, but with the rain I could hardly see anything!! I felt like I was going to go off the road half of the drive home! Today I am supposed to go help Amy make apple pies but I am being mean and not going down to help her. Okay that is all for today.
Christa

No comments: