Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Can I start today over!!

Hello! Well today I am getting nowhere fast! I started out by hanging the picture up upstairs, I bent about 15 nails in the process!! It took me way longer than I thought it would. While I was doing that Kipper was chewing on a bone on my bed so then I had to wash the comforter. Well it is a little bigger than our other ones so when I washed it the washer overflowed!! Then I went to sew a pillow out of the left over curtain material and found out that when we first got Kipper he chewed through the sewing machine cord. I caught him doing it and thought I got to him soon enough, apparently not! So now I am sewing the pillow by hand!! It is going to take FOREVER!! I still need to make the sloppy joes and brownies, and vacuum and dust!! It is either going to be a late night or early morning!! Okay well I have to get back to this pillow!
Christa
oh yes, and as of today we have put more money into Jese's car in the last year than it is worth!

No comments: