Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Welcome to small town life!

Well tonight I had my first small town experience! After I took my shower and was all comfy of the couch in my p.j's I heard a knock on the door! Then the person turned the knob to get in but I had it locked, of course I thought it was just mama or Amy stopping by unannounced! It turned out to be the neighbors! They were coming over to invite me out on Thursday for Ladies Night Out. Of course they tricked me into going by asking what I was doing on Thursday first and then when I said nothing, Erica (that is the ladies name) invited me! So I guess I will be social and meet all the ladies of New Prague!! Maybe I will meet someone my age that I can be friends with! The also invited Jese and I over on Friday because they have a fire every friday night! Then we will be able to meet our other neighbors! Maybe we can get them to mow our lawn before they move :) They have two sons, one is 18 and the other one is in 2nd grade!! The younger one walked over while they were here. They all LOVE Kipper!! I think Erica wants to steal him!!! They liked our fish, they had to look at all of them, they were impressed by all the babies! Okay well since I already updated today I am not going to write anything else, I just thought it was funny the neighbors tried to come into my house already!!!
Christa

No comments: